Grannysquare Blanket No07 will be available tomorrow (March 12) at noon (Berlin, Germany, time) in my shop. You find it (all information about it) here.
Please note: Blanket has been reserved.
In January I started working again after a needed Christmas break and spent a great day together with Trixi and Maria.
I got a haircut and planned to organize the shelves in my studio (hasn't happened).
Made good lunches "whatever I find in the fridge"-style.
Had coffee in the mornings with Johan and took long walks before heading to the studio to crochetcrochetcrochet.
Walky walk and a good hangover lunch (spaghetti with butter and parmesan) after a great night out with friends.
Moved around furniture in the livingroom and bought spices for cabbage curry.
Sushi for lunch in the studio and then came winter.
Walked and worked. As usual.
Took myself out for breakfast at Aunt Benny and read a book on the sofa being taken care of by the baby of the flat (the coal oven, our very unmodern and not very environmental friendly heating system - but I love it anyway).
January was a very good month, I was enjoying my routines a lot (work, walks, coffee and food) :)
Spent my sunday with friends (Johan, Marion, Christina & Mary) having coffee and visiting a fleamarket. This week I have spent most of my time working on new grannysquare blanket which will be listed in the shop as soon as it's finished :)
The other day I shared 20 facts about me on my instagram account (my username is sandrajuto), here they are:
1. i am pretty faceblind which means i have to meet people several times before i (hopefully) know what they look like.
2. the day i was born it was -42 degrees celcius.
3. i started drinking coffee just for the sake of taking pictures of it.
4. social lonewolf - that's me.
5. i have watched twin peaks once a year since it came out.
6. love eggs.
7. my favourite music is pet shop boys.
8. i'm (unfortunately) a typical firstborn.
9. i enjoy getting older.
10. i started working in the middle of my studies. work was (is) my best education.
11. i'm a city person.
12. i am an extreme version of "highly sensitive person" which is mostly positive but sometimes makes situations a little less bearable for me than for people around me.
13. my favourite cocktail is dry martini (gin/olives).
14. i'm married to a wonderful person (phew).
15. i come from sweden and have no plans to live there again (sorry family).
16. after practising a lot i am now very good at saying NO.
17. after practising a lot i am now also very good at saying YES.
18. i have 30 cousins.
19. i have no guilty pleasures (i don't believe in guilt).
20. i am so lucky for being best friends with my sister and our mother.
Today I received an amazing gift.
Look at this bouquet!
It's like as if Ruby had been reading my mind.
White anemones are my favourite flowers at this time of year and yesterday I was out looking for some in several flower shops.
I decided to put the flowers in two different vases.
What a great mix together, don't you think?
And a handwritten letter. Thank you so much Ruby of Mary Lennox Flowers. You made my day! Welcome to Berlin :)